Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Something Else to Occupy My Time

Welp, I guess I'll focus more on this blog now that I've de-activated from Facebook for the third time in my life. Yep, three whole times: once during finals my sophomore year, for the second time about a month ago (obviously that time didn't last too long) and now I'm ringing in numero tres. I know, right? It seems absolutely insane, but it consumes my life and I just can't handle it anymore. If it weren't for all of my pictures, the outrageously large Facebook community, and my slightly smaller network of friends, I'd be done with it for the rest of my life. And I'm going to work until I get to that point in time.. but for now, my de-activation is only temporary. I'm hoping to hold out this time until school starts.

So now instead, I can write more on here, or study for comps, or get some more summer reading in, or, mom's favorite: clean, organize, and pack my room up for college.

We'll see how that goes... wish me luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment