Saturday, August 14, 2010

And The Countdown Begins..

Holy smokes! I'm headed back to school in T-7 days! SO pumped! However, as I'm looking at my schedule for this upcoming week, I'm beginning to worry about running out of time! I haven't even begun to think about packing. I've got to figure out what all I want to take for my apartment and how I'm going to get it all down there. And I've got all these plans I'm trying to squeeze in before the summer ends! I've got tomorrow and most of Monday and Tuesday to do some pre-packing activities, but then Tuesday evening, I'm headed up to South Bend with some friends and then we're spending all day Wednesday in Chicago and probably won't be back until the afternoon on Thursday. And I've already got plans for Thursday night, so that day's pretty much shot. So it's looking like I'm going to be the queen of procrastination again and pack everything up on Friday!
That'll be a busy day! Like I said, I have SO much stuff to pack.. clothes, furniture (including my amazing, new porch swing, thanks to the Bulingtons!), school stuff, oh and I have to go shopping too, to make sure I'm all stocked up on the necessary essentials, but that will probably happen once I'm back to the Castle.
Ahhhh! Seeing everything I still have to do, makes me think that maybe I should start packing now! Yikes!

No comments:

Post a Comment